Thursday, November 12, 2009

Social Issues

How do you capture a social issue in a picture? I have several ideas but I personally don't want to offend anyone in anyway. I got this specific photography project from my photography professor. I believe that this is an interesting project but I personally believe that it is difficult. I understand that I have rights as a photographer but I also know that there are certain situations that these rights are not accepted. I have many ideas that I could shoot but I don't want to offend anyone so my problem is, is how do you convey a social issue in a photo without offending anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Look at the diversity posters hanging in the halls for some excellent examples. If you like, I can walk you around and offer some perspective on each.

    ReplyDelete